Amanda Allen is a Champion for Health, a Voice for Overcoming, a Model of Resilience and Grace...an Inspiring Woman with a Passion for Healing and a Love for the Human Spirit.
A Triple CrossFit World Champion, who Ran 1000kms for Mental Health (with her Wolves!) in June 2016.
The Author of 9 books including ‘Eat Perform Win’, ‘The Time of My Life’ and ‘The Last Unicorn’.
She is changing peoples health and lives across the globe with her love and her revolutionary, nourishing and health regenerative 9 Day Detox Ritual Cleanse and the inspired detoxification formula Zeo Body Detox.
Her Podcast, ‘Whispers with Women’ explores the Connective Power and Wisdom of Women, their Personal Stories, Deepest Challenges and Greatest Lessons.
“As always, you can’t beat Amanda for raw honesty, inspiration, humour and lessons in resilience and grace.”
Lisa Hetherington, Coach, Gym Owner
“To me you are the CrossFit queen. You are my idol. I draw confidence from your words. Your relentless pursuit of the truth in life and training is refreshing and such an inspiration. It is raw and it is painful and it is beautiful at the same time.”
Nicole Abbott, Crossfit Games Athlete, Mother, USA
Amanda has amassed a diverse range of passions, experiences and achievements:
- Bachelor of Management, Operations & Logistics
- Gym Owner, Crossfit Byron Bay
- State, National, World Champion Triathlete
- State, National Champion, Tandem Track Cycling (Para)
- Paralympic Track Cyclist, qualifier
- State, National Champion, High Kneeling Canoeing
- State Champion, Cross Country Mountain Biking
- Firefighter Recruit, SAMFS (fire is hot!)
- Blues Award for Sport 1994, Uni South Australia
- Young Achiever of the Year Award 1995, Environment
- Australasian Grape Spitting Champion, Barossa (yup!)
- Event Manager & Wine Marketer, Cape Menetelle
- 2 Fibroid Surgeries, 30cm vertical incision (pelvis to diaphragm)
- Sober Alcoholic, 16 years
- Cert IV Personal Trainer, 15 years
- Diploma Massage
- Cert IV Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Chek Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Level 2
- CrossFit Coach, Level 2
- Reiki, Level 1
- Live High Train Low, Altitude Training Camp, Hawaii
- Committed ‘Isolation Tank’ Floater and Infrared Sauna user
- Devoted Mother of White Wolves Ishka & Lobo